Few of our happy customers have shared with us their favourite dishes prepared using the popular Goan cashew nuts and other Zantye’s products.
Quality ingredients are the essential constituents of any delectable dish. Zantye’s products provided this assurance to Aditi Malhotra who prepared Shahi Kheer using the age-old recipe passed on to her by her mother.
- ¼ cup Rice –thoroughly washed
- 5 cups full cream milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- Chopped Almonds and Cashews
- Firstly slow-cook some rice in milk over a low flame.
- Stir it until it attains a thick creamy consistency.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder, and saffron in it.
- To add a shahi finish to this recipe garnish it with Zantye’s special cashew nuts and almonds.
- Shahi Kheer is ready to be served and relished upon with your loved ones.
There is a customary belief that dry fruits can only be used for dessert preparations. We present to you the spicy & tangy Cashew Chat prepared by Navami Prakash.
- 20- 30 cashew nuts
- ½ cup steamed corn
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 3 tbsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- ½ tbsp pepper powder
- ½ lime
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Finely chop down tomato and onion each.
- Toss the finely chopped onion and tomato with the steamed corn and crunchy Goan cashew nuts.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala, red chili powder, and pepper powder over it.
- Top it with finely chopped coriander leaves and a dash of lemon.
- Cashew Chaat is ready to be served and enjoyed with drinks.
Shahi Floret Samosa
Samosa has always been one of the favourite snacks enjoyed by the Indian populace. But here’s a unique take on this traditional Indian snack for the ones with a sweet tooth shared by Rujuta Jadhav.
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 3/4th cup jaggery powder
- Chopped dry fruits including cashew nuts, almonds, dates, and chironji
- Cardamom powder
- 1 cup Flour (atta)
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Water for kneading and
Ghee for frying.
- Initially knead the dough using flour, ghee, and water and store it aside.
- Heat a mixture of grated coconut, powdered jaggery, cardamom powder, and chopped cashew nuts, almonds, dates, and chironji in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Shape the dough in the form of a square and add the mixture of dry fruits to it.
- Fold it in the form of a samosa and deep-fry it until golden brown.
- Crispy and wholesome samosas loaded with the goodness of dry fruits are ready to be served and enjoyed.