The house of Zantye have, in service to the community, established:
- THE HIRABAI NARAYAN PRABHU ZANTYE MEMORIAL HALL Dedicated to the District of Bicholim, Goa, 1980, the hall equipped with a gymnasium and an exclusive physiotherapy centre, is a preferred choice for medical camps, social gatherings and spiritual and yogic healing programmes.
- THE NARAYAN GANESH PRABHU ZANTYE COLLEGE OF COMMERCE Instituted in 1996 in Sarvan, a rural village in the District of Bicholim, Goa, with the vision of imparting management accounting and business communication skills, the college trains over 500 students to meet industry requirements.
- THE HIRABAI NARAYAN PRABHU ZANTYE EYE HOSPITAL Established in 2002 in Aravalli, a backward village in the District of Sindhudurg, Maharashtra,the hospital with over 3,500 surgeries to its credit, has made eye care affordable to the populace of rural Maharashtra and Goa.
- THE NARAYAN GANESH PRABHU ZANTYE SCHOOL FOR SPECIAL CHILDREN Founded in 2004 in Sarvan, a rural village in the District of Bicholim, Goa, the school with the help of innovative educative aids and committed teachers, offers hope and a future to over 70 special children.
- ADOPTION OF MENCUREM Launched in 2008, this ambitious program, conceived to create awareness, detect, monitor and treat diabetes and hypertension, has transformed the health of the populace, particularly the farming community, of Mencurem, a backward village in the District of Bicholim.